2014年11月19日星期三

The FIFA 15 Münzen app for Android and iOS devices received an update on October 17, and a couple of days later we reported that some people were having FIFA 15 UT problems since the update

The FIFA 15 Münzen app for Android and iOS devices received an update on October 17, and a couple of days later we reported that some people were having FIFA 15 UT problems since the update. Now it’s over two weeks later but it’s clear that this difficulties are still persisting and that FIFA 15 UT app issues are causing growing frustration.
FIFA 15 Münzen Kaufen
We’ve received a number of emails and comments from our readers about ongoing problems with FIFA 15 UT. For example one reader wrote just a few hours ago, “Fut 15 keeps on crashing after connecting to Facebook i think? Can anyone help me?” Another wrote, “When ever I open FIFA 15 Münzen Kaufen and when I am on home page it crashes whyyyy pls fix it getting pissed off,” and yet another person commented, “I can’t play the game, it keeps crashing, after tapping the “tap to continue ” I can play for a second or two after that it crashes.”

These kinds of comments are echoed on the FUT 15 Münzen Android app description on Google Play, with many people discussing various issues in the user reviews section. For instance one player wrote recently, “Not happy at all I had purchased some fifa points, the payment went through but I did not receive my fifa points. This is the second time this has happened. Now every time I sign into the game it automatically closes down.

没有评论:

发表评论